Be prepared!

Friday 30 April 2010

Winter Wonderland Christmas gift card holder

Over at Winter Wonderland this week the challenge was to make a gift card holder. I really love this idea as it does make giving cash or a gift card seem much more thoughtful. I made this following the tutorial here

Ive used red cardstock, basic grey wassial papers, a high hopes christmas kitty stamp coloured with promarkers, SU scalloped circle and sentiment.

Ive stamped the inside with a hand made stamp too. Really pleased with this and I'm sure I will make many more - in fact hop on over to my other blog as I've made one for a friends birthday too using left overs!
Winter Wonderland is sponsored this week by The Stampbarn
who are offering some decorative scissors and a stamp as prize!
Check out the DTs work here

and dont forget my blog candy - Next week is my chosen challenge week so my candy finishes on 4th May so the lucky winner can join in the challenge with their prize!

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, very nice paper and sweet image is that.
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that little cat. Gorgeous red card too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that cute kitty and those dots really finish the project off beautifully.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful inspirational crafting hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lovely little gift voucher thingies are such a brilliant idea, cant wait to have a go with them!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x