Be prepared!

Thursday 17 June 2010

Christmas atcs

I have been a very good girl and been using up my scraps from my Christmas projects of the last few days. The above are using my Tim Holtz Christmas mini set - I love them!
and these cuties are of course penny black and sugar nellie


There were much more too but I have just picked out my 7 favs out of the 20 I made. Ooooohhhh such festive fun playing with my Christmas stash!
I took the last card (the post below) into work to show a couple of the girls who dabble in crafting. My colleagues all want me to take my Christmas collection in so they can buy some off me! So I better get cracking and make more as I wont have any left for myself!
Happy Christmas crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. wow Janet you are definitely into the Christmas spirit at the moment. If you take that lot in they will be snapped up straight away.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards,love the images, you surely have been busy.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x