Be prepared!

Friday 9 July 2010

Winter Wonderland

Nope I haven't forgotten to decorate it! Just wanted to show you the card stock underneath the mini card!
Have hurt my back so cant stay long typing so just a brief rundown. The Theme is "Twas the night before Christmas" - stamp by Clarity (thanks GG x) simply mounted onto red then the patterned cardstock by Kanban, border, button and bow from stash.
All the details of the challenge can be found here
Where my fellow DT have made some gorgeous cards to this weeks theme!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this clarity stamp saw Barbara working with it on the video, delish papers underneath too. Hope your weekend is relaxing so you get better
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stamp, love the DP too. Hope you get better soon. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous card, love it! I'm surprised you could cover up that paper!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x