Be prepared!

Friday 6 August 2010

Hello Winter Wonderlanders!

My turn to choose the theme for Winter Wonderland this week so I have chosen a card which I like making at the moment - an Easel card. The twist is you must have sparkle and shine on your card!
I have used some papers by Papermania for my card which I bought as I thought it went perfectly with my Graghicus Reindeer stamp! The Reindeer and sentiment have been heat embossed using red sparkle embossing powder - the sentiment is from a forever friends set (thanks Emma) and seemed perfect for this challenge! Ive also used some blue mirri card from Kanban and clear genstones for added sparkle and shine. The gorgeous stripy ribbon is from the Stampman.
Over at Winter Wonderland my team mates have been using digi stamps from our sponsor this week so do hop on over and take a look x

4 comments:

  1. very beautiful card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Janet. Great image andadore that stripey ribbon. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those papers are just gorgeous and as you say are so perfect for that image. Love how you have turned down that corner to reveal some more lovely colour, really enjoyed this challenge once my image had dried, thanks teamie have a great weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorjuss xmasy card hun

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x