Be prepared!

Friday 3 September 2010

A recipe at Winter Wonderland

Marianne chose our theme this week and decided to get us crafty cooking with a recipe - so here it is - 4 papers, 3 snowflakes and a snowman.

We are also playing with our sponsors images this week who is



Ive gone for the melted snowman and added my own wording!


Poor chocolatey snowman :0(

Coloured with promarkers the papers are by dovecraft.


So fancy crafty cooking this week? then get yourself over to Winter Wonderland and check the challenge out I have such talented team mates xx
Janet

4 comments:

  1. LOL, love it, actually superb and didn't half make me laugh. Just absolutely fabulous still smiling now.
    Have a great weekend hun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wording did make me laugh Janet and a cute card you made too. Love the new blog background. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card. The set up and the image and the concept of a melting snowman. Its great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! I love the poor snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x