Be prepared!

Friday 15 October 2010

Winter Wonderland - Give it a vintage look!

My turn to choose the challenge again over at Winter Wonderland so I went for a look I love to see :0) I have seen this stamp many times and have resisted for so long because I actually have 4 other versions in different sizes from different companies - however in a moment of weakness I succoumbed and I am not sorry at all - I love it!
I have stamped the image in coffee archival ink and used some old music papers and some Christmas paper by Penny black behind the image - coloured the lace with brushed corderoy distress ink and added some gold organza lace.

We are sponsored this week by the lovely Teri her shop is full to the brim with the most gorgeous images so one random winner will be very lucky indeed!
So do stop by the Winter Wonderland blog for more inspiration my team mates have made the most gorgeous vintage creations x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet

    I just knew that your creation would be absolutely amazing and you did not disappoint, love the torn music and that lace is stunning, all together an awesome vintage creation, thanks for being a great teamie
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x