Be prepared!

Thursday 7 April 2011

A Fairy merry Christmas

Still using up old stash! these are basic grey papers (holly) and the happy Christmas paper I got in a pad yonks ago - I mean at least 5 years - and its hardly been used so distressed it with crushed old olive. Gold Mirri card and a gorgeous carol singing Tilda my gorgeous friend Kerry gave me. The ribbon is lush and begged to be used. I'm entering this into Susies die cut dreams Christmas challenge which is to include a fairy on your card. Playing a bit of catch up with my Christmas crafting but hopefully will be nearly there in a week of two x Have a great day and go dig out your Christmas Fairies x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card I love this Tilda and the rich tones
    Thanks for entering the DCD Christmas club challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar & the Xmas Dream DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x