Be prepared!

Friday 24 June 2011

So pretty in pink - Winter Wonderland



well this is a first for me - seriously this was a huge challenge to a traditional red and green gal but actually I had lots of fun with it too.


Over on Winter Wonderland this week the challeneg is to make a Christmas card that is pretty in pink. Now I do love pink and brown together and as kraft card is my fav colour at the moment I decided to combine it. The pink paper has been stamped in brown with snowflakes from a butterfly kisses set and the gorgous pine tree is from the stampin up set lovely as a tree. The sentiment is also a stampin up one which I believe to be now retired - perfect with the SU oval punches. I like the tab punch too to add a little bit more interest and this is also from SU.


So dont take my word for it hop on over to Winter Wonderland and enjoy some pink and pretty cards this week the Dt have some lush cards to share x


Happy Friday x Janet

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Janet and I totally agree pink and kraft work beautifully together love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smiling as although this is something you normally do not do, it is a stunning creation and I love everything about it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Janet, thanks for the lovely words on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x