Be prepared!

Friday 29 July 2011

Winter Wonderland Angels and fairies

Hi All - This will be my last winter wonderland DT post after 18 months i have decided i cannot keep up. The girls are a wonderful team and i know the blog will continue to grow and flourish - Thanks for having me :0)
Onto the card - I have used a tilda image, bo bunny papers and a martha stewart punch then threaded ribbon through the slits. Tim Holtz pine branch stamp for the edges, Stampin up sentiment and a lovely bloom to finish off.
my Team mates as ever have done an ammmaaazzing job so do stop by and say hello here

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet as ever what a beautiful card and we will all miss you over at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tilda, Janet and how you made the LO! I wish you all the best, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to miss your unique style and love that bloom such an inspirational card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x