Be prepared!

Monday 21 May 2012

Mays Christmas card classes

 I have had a busy month so just knew designing Christmas cards would be a rush job so I thought I would use these fab papers, embelishments and images from Craftwork cards.
 I really enjoyed playing with limited supplies and coming up with 4 simple designs was no problem at all!
 The quality of the papers and images is brilliant and of course the fab card candi finishes them off a treat
I struggle with symmetry so just using 4 dots on this was just against my usual design rules but I think it works so its challenged my own thinking a little!

So I have 5 ladies coming to play along and they will make 4 similar cards to these - images will vary but will all be really cute!
Thanks for stopping by x 

2 comments:

  1. Great cards looking forward to doing them. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous. i love the emage and the layout of it.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x