Be prepared!

Thursday 18 April 2013

Its been a while but I have been Christmas creating!

Its been a MoJo less kinda week so I decided to play at following instructions, something I am not usually good at at all!

 This is page 58 of the Molly Blooms Christmas Carnival magazine - a Festive wallet to house vouchers or money.
Twas fiddly at times but i do love how its come together. Looking forward to playing with more projects out of the book this weekend!

I am entering this into the ABC Christmas challenge which is Helpers - as you can see Molly and George are helping Santa on his sleigh!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, great card the linky is working now if you would like to add your card into the draw, love the style of your card real cute! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x