Be prepared!

Sunday 5 December 2010

Tag Youre it and K.I.S

The theme over on Keep it Simple this week is to Deck the Halls! Perfect for this stamp I got in the sale at Graphicus early this year. Ive used promarkers and distress inks to get the colour and a bit of ribbon to finish the look. Very clean and simple - although my hands were not afterwards LOL. These 2 atcs are part of a collection I have done to send to Stamp Man atc swap participants - we have regular folks taking part so I just wanted to say thanks for playing along.
Another month of tag swaps over on Tag you're it too with me as the host I just had to chose Jolly St Nick as the theme. St Nicholas day tomorrow so in some coutries children will be leaving out their shoes to be filled, if they have been good, with small gifts and sweets. We did that one year with our kids and they thought it was quite a novelty.
Anyway I have inked up a previously un used stamp by Blonde Moments - a little layering, a dash of glitter and colour and its done. Hop on over to Tag You're it to find out more about our monthly tag swap
Hope you are keeping warm x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x