Be prepared!

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Just Believe......

 This is the project from this months Christmas class - an amazingly simple yet effect wall hanging using distress inks, Stampers Anonymous stamps and promarkers.  The ladies were thrilled with their efforts and had the opportunity to play further with my stamp collection coming up with their own versions.
Wonky wire here but you get the gist of the finished piece.  I love distress inks and sharing my passion for them is always such a buzz.
Colours used here are antique linen, tea dye and aged mahogany.  Stamping in Momento so the promarkers don't bleed the ink.
A fun class.

Challenges I am entering with this are
Sugar creek hollow Vintage Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnuts challenge - tie a ribbon 
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Delightful card - love the Santa image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage feel.
    Thanks for sharing at CHNC
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab vintage Santa! The sentiment is so decorative, and the music notes make a fab background for your image. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altogether a great composition - love the inky work and the Santa is fab, I really should buy the stamps as I love them so much. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic vintage hanging Janet,one of my favourite Santa stamps. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x