Be prepared!

Tuesday 7 August 2012

a little messing around

saw a bobbin wreath on someones blog then went back to look when I had bobbins and couldn't find it so I made it up as I went along.
These bobbins are tiny about 2cm high so didn't take much covering with Basic grey paper.  The fiddly bit was threading the buttons inbetween the bobbins with wire.
a little ribbon and its done.  All in my fav colours of red and green for Christmas with my ultimate hearts desire gingham ribbon to boot.
Have this in mind as a little Christmas stocking filler for a very dear friend.  Been thinking of her lots today so its seemed apt to make her something.  
Crafty Hazlenut is asking us to use our favourite colours on crafty Christmas projects this week so I hope this fits the bill!!
You can see the challenge here
Thanks for visiting today xx
Janet

1 comment:

  1. What a super idea - very creative and effective - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 84 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x