Be prepared!

Friday 8 January 2010

And so another blog

To save all those people fed up of Christmas Ive decided to keep my Christmas preparations on here. I so love Christmas and feel its gone too quickly this year Ive decided Im going to play all year with my Christmas stash.

Ive been busy making things for the Christmas Fayre at the local school so will upload pictures soon of my efforts - all things I can make in advance to be filled nearer the time.

Ive also been redecorating my sweetie tins from this year - ok not technically all mine only 1 is but ive collected 5 which Ive decorated to hold my Christmas Cake presents - so Im already getting ahead and its only the 7th January.

Will share some pics soon x
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x