Be prepared!

Wednesday 27 January 2010

MoJo Monday and Fabs challenge

I think the sketch at MoJo Monday is fab this week and love the option of round or square! Fabs challenge this week was a good one too of snowflakes or punches so here is my entry for both. Everything except the card blank is from stampin up for this card. I spent the day in Christmas mode and actually made 16 cards and 2 atcs but i wouldn't bore you with them all LOL so here are 3 of my favourites plus the 2 atcs. Im definately getting there thats 20 cards done already and this stampin up set is going to last forever - it will make at least the same again!
Papermania stamp is the main focus here and ribbon from stash

Sentiment papermania, baubles from craftwork cards.


Awww so cute :0) Forever friends as if you didn't know, coloured with promarkers - those sticky borders are a dream to work with!





Sorry about these poor pics I hadn't been drinking honest!




So there we have it!
Have a great day x Janet


1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet sunch an inspiration all your cards I recognised the stampin' up supplies straight away as I'm a demo ! LOL Thank you for joining my Christmas challenge. Truly appreciate it ! XXXX Fab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x