Be prepared!

Tuesday 4 May 2010

A couple of challenges

Over at Bah Humbug the theme is snowflakes. I have lapsed in my atc making the last month or so and have twice as many Christmas cards than Christmas atcs - so thats what Ive stuck to for this challenge. I popped into my Christmas scraps and made this little atc. Vellum and stones papermania, ribbon and snaowflake from stash and the sentiment is craftwork card.


At Susie and Vikkis this week its stockings! So again rooted in the scraps box .The stamped text is by paperartsy, the stocking stamp by anitas and the sentiment craft work cards. Ribbon from stash.

Phew thats another 2 done!

4 comments:

  1. What a superb card! I love that stocking!!! Thanks for joining in this week at Susie and Vicki's. Can't wait to see more! XXOO. Trisha
    P.S. I have some yummy candy on my blog-check it out!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC - your snowflake is really stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fab cards - love them.
    Love the work on your other blog too and have become a follower.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card, great background stamping and the stocking is lovely. thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki & Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x