Be prepared!

Thursday 27 May 2010

Winter Wonderland Christmas Sweeties

This weeks theme is chosen by our brilliant Team mate Avril who has been away on an enforced blog holiday without her computer! Great to have you back Avril.
So the sweeties I have gone for are chocolate mints - after eights, peppermint creams you get the picture LOL. This gorgeous stamp is by Elusive images isnt it brilliant? and it has embossed beautifully. The papers are by Clare Curd and brown paper and ribbon from stash. I tried to fit a sentiment on but it was just taking away from the baubles beauty so I left it be.
Our sponsor this week is

who are offering 2 digi images to the randomly chosen winner!
So go on join in! Check out my team mates over at Winter wonderland their creations will have you drooling!

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love the colour scheme. That bauble looks fantastic. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bauble and that lush ribbon is to die for. Thank you for sharing your fond memory with me and good luck in the draw. Winner will be announce on Monday.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it , it's Beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas club this week
    Hugs Susie & Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a stunning bauble - fabulous card!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x