Be prepared!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Keep it simple


The theme at Keep it simple this week is to use shape so I have gone for a round card from woodware. The reindeer is a beautiful graphicus stamp which I have embossed onto some red paper. The fir cone stamp is by paperartsy and the greeting by inkadinkadoo. A huge bow with ribbon from my stash and thats it.
Our sponsor this week is our teamie Clare who has some stunning paper flowers for the lucky winner - check them out here
I think my little Christmas blog will be receiving much more attention over the coming month as most of my DT work will be Christmas themed so hope you like what you see x Janet

3 comments:

  1. I love the gold on red on the reindeer and how the lush red ribbon picks it up
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janet
    I have a passion for reindeers, they are so beautiful

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I haven't done this challenge for sooooooooooo long, gorgeous card Janet
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x