Be prepared!

Sunday 21 November 2010

KIS - Evergreen

Over on Keep it Simple this week the theme is Ever Green. I have used a blonde moments stamp from the trim a tree set stamped around the edge of some personal impressions glossy stamping card - this card has a gorgeous sheen to it and gives the stamping an extra wow factor. The sentiment is by butterfly kisses and wow thats it! A little matting and layering and its done. I may have to make more of these as OH thought it was a classy card - obviously I produce tat the rest of the time lol!
Have a great Sunday x Janet

3 comments:

  1. Blokes!! Wouldn't know classy if it bit them on the bum! LOL
    But yes, it IS a fab card, just to agree with him a wee bit (tee-hee)
    Have agreat day hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card hunni
    Perfect for our challenge

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's right, it is a classy card and I LOVE your tat too!! Your work is anything but tat Janet. They know just how to get you don't they? lol
    Much Love
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x