Be prepared!

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Winter Wonderland

Over on Winter Wonderland this week the theme is to use some Paws on your card. A perfect excuse to ink up this cute previously unused stamp! Papers are basic grey - I am on a mission to use up all my leftovers before starting on the gorgeous papers I bought in the sales.
So although I am playing along I cannot win the prize being a Dt member even though it is now once a month but I thought it would be fun seeing as I was making cards yesterday anyway. Do stop by the WW challenge my teamies are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. oh he looks so much fun and love that stripy paper too, lovely to see you playing along
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, great to see you playing. I don't think however hard we try we will ever use up all our leftovers. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x