Be prepared!

Monday 31 January 2011

Not one but 2

When I saw that Crafty Hazlenuts challenge was for Father Christmas I could not resist. After all he is an important chap in the whole Christmas proceedings! Over at Humbug hall its also an oldie but a goodie week and this def fits into that category too!This stamp was sadly neglected last Christmas so it was the perfect opportunity to give him some time. I love this colour combo too.
so what was the recipe?
Santa stamp - Habico
Snowflakes - Tim Holtz mini holidays
Merry Christmas - magazine freebie
Ink - stampin up
punch - stampin up
glitter - stickles
card stock Kanban
and feeling in the mood I spotted this Kanban fella in my stash so I gave him some lovin too

Recipe for this one
Image - Kanban
Inks ranger archival
Music and believe stamps - Tim holtz
Papers by Bo Bunny
Merry Christmas stamp - Forever friends
Gingham ribbon in stash
and that gorgeous cream eyelet ribbon is an absolute bargain and can be found here at 10p a metre - yes you read right 10p!
So I am off to add this is Crafty Hazlenuts challenge - Thanks for the inspiration hazel x

3 comments:

  1. oh delish eyelet ribbon may have to pop to take a look, and you always seem to make the most of that Santa image (I fail too) and he always looks so fab
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these Janet and theKanban one is delicious,just you, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely cards - you know that Santa stamp is one of my all-time favourites - I think I have one of those Kanban Santas somewhere, must dig it out. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 5 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x