Be prepared!

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Loving this colour combo

Yes christmas preparations are still in full swing here at the Clarke house and although my family despair of my obsession with it they all feel the benefit when the time comes LOL. I have 4 Christmas presents already bought too so I feel in control!
This Hero arts tree stamp is stunning. I only inked it once last Christmas so it def needs more attention this year. Such a simple card but I love the colour combo. I have added some stickles for a touch of sparkle too.
Love this card! Again the same colour combo but the butterfly kisses word stamp was totally neglected last year - not even inked the poor thing before this. The biscuit coloured ink is gorgeous - its called crumb cake and its by stampin up. The snowman and snowflakes dies and stamps are by Tim Holtz which I got for Christmas - I just love him he's such a stylish snowman! Did you think I meant Tim Holtz? Well I have to say he's pretty stylish too but already taken me thinks!

Here is a closer look at that butterfly kisses verse stamp which was stamped in archival sepia ink.
Well these creations were made last week when I had an hour or two spare! This month is going to be a bit manic as I am working full time with night shifts scattered here and there as well as my craft class commitments. Its also my 25th Wedding Anniversary this month and we have a romantic overnight stay planned - so all in all February may be a lean crafting month!
Thanks for stopping by it means a lot xx

2 comments:

  1. oh I love the colours too, romantic overnight stay mmmmmmmmmm sounds lovely
    love your creations as always so beautiful
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, love the colours. Especially love the Christmas tree one.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x