Be prepared!

Thursday 17 February 2011

Doilies at Humbug hall

Over at Bah Humbug this weeks challenge was to use doilies on your projects - I have had some for a while but struggled to come up with something I like but I didn't want to be beaten so I had a play.
A touch of recycling too as I have used a picture from one of last years cards cut out with a nestie. I really like how this has turned out and its also flat enough to post! So I am feeling very happy with it!
Right off to prepare for the Stampin Up Party at mine tonight - how long does it take to turn a sows ear into a silk purse then? I've a lot of housework before this house is presentable I can tell you LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a fab card! I love the colours on the doily and snowflake, so pretty!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh wish I was coming to your party. Always wanted to go to one of them. Your card is simply gorgeous. Love it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gorgeous and love the recycling bit too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwaaaaaaaah ... sniff ... sniff
    I wanna come to your party too! Really hope it went well.
    Your card is stunning - the recycled image with the misty effect looks beautiful with the inked up doily and snowflake, the colour of which reminds me of a pale sunset on a winter's evening. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet what a simple but brilliant card that's the best way I have seen a doily used love Linda (except when it has cakes on it lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x