Be prepared!

Sunday 6 February 2011

I should save this

But I love it so much I think I would rather share even though I can't find a challenge to fit it into! This was very loosly inspired by a handmade card I received from a Keep it Simple team mate Sam. I greatly admire Sams work and her eye for colour and shape so armed with her card in my head and my snowman die I produced this. I dont think
I will be cutting down on postage much coming up with creations like this but I would like to think someone will be thrilled to receive it.
Papers by papermania, Tim Holtz snowman die, ribbon and tag from stash, snow days stamp - See ds and the snow one the butterfly kisses one again. Hope you like x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog I love to see your comments and will come and visit you too x